Too many clothes, but nothing to wear?
Most of us wear less than 20% of our wardrobe for 80% of the time! ‘Wardrobe weeding’ maximises use of your existing pieces.
It’s frustrating when you want to look your best for a special occasion, but your favourites seem to have shrunk (we all know that one, don’t we girls?) …or they look too dated …or you can’t put together a complete outfit. It can really knock your confidence when you’re not happy with how you look.
It’s Time for a Wardrobe Overhaul
I’ll show you how to weed out your wardrobe to make the most of your best pieces by:
- going through your wardrobe together and sort out what stays and what goes
- talking about styles that will suit your body shape, colours and personality
- checking the fit of your clothes
- discussing the right choice of underwear with top tips for getting the foundations right
- looking at your accessories for items that give your outfits a new lease of life
- planning together what new items you need to complement your current wardrobe
- suggesting the best pieces to create your “Capsule Wardrobe” within your budget.
This usually takes about three hours for an average size wardrobe and my fee is £50 per hour.
If you find shopping for clothes a nightmare, I can help you with a personal shopping trip.